Why has this photo of Trump gone viral?

Finally, his inner beauty is on display. Now we see the appeal.

5 Likes

Made me think of this wacky character from The Invisibles.

9 Likes

why? WHY? have you seen it?

he’s looking more like Jabba the Hutt every day. or God-Emperor of Dune.

18 Likes

It looks like he dipped his face in a pumpkin pie.

3 Likes

On his soul?

Oh, the fake and bake… Nvm.

Ah, like a dumpster fire Mona Lisa?

1 Like

Because this is a gorgeously stunning specimen of an older human male. I could just eat him up. Said the velociraptor.

1 Like

A friend of mine voted for him. She’s very pale which is a rather pretty look for her. Unfortunately, she thinks she needs to look tan and gets these awful orange spray tans. Maybe they both read the same beauty tips?

8 Likes

My grandma after wearing a tuque all weekend.

7 Likes

Baron Harkonnen

9 Likes

Aside from going out in public wearing orange face, it was his little smirk that got me. Given everything that’s been happening, never have I wanted to kick someone in the face more.

19 Likes

Please submit your best guess in the comments.

tumblr_4c42f6aa36f63a36d9a7ca1410458c2a_0f880496_640

33 Likes

So apparently the White House took down the original tweet and reposted it with the photo in black-and-white. It’s much better now.

34 Likes

He looks a lot like my aunt Joanne.

7 Likes

maybe to show people the possible danger of trying to re-light the pilot of an old gas oven without turning off the main dial, first?

12 Likes

tumblr_fb3ce62bd0bf4e37371290218465068f_0429ff6a_540

48 Likes

Hey, not sure if you know or not but “lizard people” isn’t some random silly phrase. In conspiracy circles it’s often used as a stand-in for “Jewish”. I found this out reading “Them” by Jon Ronson (Same guy who wrote psychopath test and the men who stare at goats).

1 Like

tumblr_51a92adf26cbd7dd5ef91cbdec76cf0d_ceecf6cd_640

35 Likes

So obviously it’s the strange tan line surrounding his face, but besides that he actually looks very good in the picture. I mean it’s a good look, his hair swept back looks better than his usual hairstyle.

@LutherBlisset is probably well aware of the David Icke use of the term, but for many of us the actual reference is the 1963 Ray Nelson short story “Eight O’Clock in the Morning” which was later the basis of the movie They Live!. I don’t see any reason to stop using a reference because some Nazi lowlife loser has decided to appropriate it.

(Edited because I originally wrote “David Ige”, who is my state’s governor.)

25 Likes