Why no WHITE PANTHER?

I wished to use a video with Arthur, that guy I always thought was a rabbit.

6 Likes

Not as annoying as Ch’p.

1 Like

He even was in a super team. He is not that lame.

2 Likes

I would very much like to see them face off with these guys.

5 Likes

Fun fact: lions are also panthers.

4 Likes

Fun fact: tigers are also panthers.

4 Likes

“There’s a good reason they left that out of the movie.” equals "They just made it work, ditched the accidental racism. Let it reference actual African culture. Avoided phrases like “man ape”.

Only in the sense that they’re a part of the Panthera genus, which is like naming a state after a region of the area the state may not even fully encompass. Panther is a name used for some cougars, jaguars, and leopards, but not usually for lions and tigers.

2 Likes

The movie Thor is basically White Panther.

1 Like

Well now, I was expecting a rage watch and now I don’t know what to do with these feelings.

10 Likes

Other fun fact: tigers can, in fact, moo. (youtube link)

2 Likes

Big kitty makes lots of weird noises just like little kitty.

Don’t be fooled: Little kitty would tear you to shreds if it were the size of a tiger. They just focus on mice cuz they fit in their mouths.

5 Likes

Housecats can inflict a fairly decent amount of damage, too- I have a very slight scar from the 10 stitches that the plastic surgeon used to put my upper lip back together after our cat slashed my face with her back claws some 25 years previous. I learned why you don’t sneak up on the housecat when she’s at the window and growling pretty well that evening. :smiley:

6 Likes

The liger is pretty much my favourite panther.

10 Likes

Blondie panther…

1 Like
2 Likes

I would’ve gone with American Panther.

2 Likes

Too little, too late…

2 Likes

com-optimize

I miss Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

4 Likes