Why (or why not) to vote for Donald Trump

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/warrenellis/status/730819697172697088

6 Likes

As odious as this guy is, surely we can find better things to attack Trump with than guilt by association.

“Trump’s former butler posted racist stuff on Facebook” seems way too close to “Obama’s former pastor engages in victim-blaming for 9/11.”

2 Likes

It looks like Trump’s financial disclosure to the FEC was published yesterday. From the NYT analysis:

• At least $1.5 billion in assets
  • At least $615 million in gross income
  • At least $61 million in stocks/funds
  • At least $315 million in liabilities

Oddly, he’s quite a bit short the $10 billion net worth he claims. Also it is very strange to report your gross income instead of your net income.

1 Like

I found this quote illuminating:

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

8 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

7 Likes

(OT - but does anyone else think that gul Dukat had one of the best story arcs of anyone in this series?)

4 Likes

Yes… up until he became a Bajoran working for the Pah-Wraiths. That was too far.

I dunno, I really liked his interactions with Kai Winn.

1 Like

There are apparently shirts!

I have to say that Marc Alaimo is excellent in the role…

1 Like

I’m no fan of Pope Benedict, but I seriously doubt that he’d be prone to becoming a Satanist at the drop of a hat.

1 Like

Trump says American police should consider racial profiling

3 Likes

He’s a bit late to the party on that one, surely?

6 Likes

Upvoting this so we can continue to find sarcastic humor in election results.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 288 days. New replies are no longer allowed.