Wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes said she's "beyond happy" that he was convicted of sedition

Originally published at: Wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes said she's "beyond happy" that he was convicted of sedition | Boing Boing

16 Likes

I’m glad that his family are getting a bit of closure after having to survive him.

31 Likes
26 Likes

Once again, we’re all shown one of the roots of conservative dysfunction. The abusive mindset is baked right in.

24 Likes

bully, narcissist, blowhard, cosplayer, abuser, coward, insurrectionist, traitor. enjoy prison.

26 Likes

Guy sounds like a thoroughly lazy human being. Lazy in every way a person can be.
Not too lazy to abuse others into doing the work for him, of course – but even that is laziness in relation to his own impulse control.
Punch first, work never.
Blather now, learn never.
No wonder Trump is his hero.

16 Likes

Further proof that most white supremacists are selfish, emotionally frail man-babies terrified of losing the unearned privilege that keeps them from having to do any work or face any accountability. They’re toddlers with adult bodies and the right to vote and buy guns.

11 Likes

While I do remain convinced that my life isn’t the only viable model, I still advocate strongly for living your life in such a way that your partner isn’t “beyond happy” should you be convicted of sedition. (Note that this criteria should actually be “… of anything,” but apparently we have to start on an even lower level than that.)

I doubt this one. He’s served his purpose, so why would a Republican expend any effort to help him?

7 Likes

Two reasons: to show that Republicans are above the law, and to own the Libs. That’s it.

6 Likes

And to provide reassurance that people who commit crimes for the cause will be rewarded and protected.

5 Likes

That’s Trump’s shtick. No other elected Republicans can pull that trick off.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.