Winston the dachshund does not like to be told "no"

Originally published at: Winston the dachshund does not like to be told "no" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Slow news day.

Small dogs being intractable isn’t cute.

What’s with the negativity on the first two comments? Jeez. My dog sneezes when I tell him no. It’s pretty funny.

12 Likes

With you there. BB doesn’t have to doom and gloom all the time.

My little dog is just under 8 kilos, or approximately 544 mice, but when he puts the brakes on, you stop in your tracks - that’s the four-paw drive for you.

And, I defy anyone to say no to this:

6 Likes

My dog is about 35 lbs, and he can be a real asshole, so he’s pretty easy to say no to, but he is super cute.

4 Likes

My little dog pulled a string in his back leg recently, so I had to carry him home, which was no great hardship.

I told a friend of mine about this mishap and he said the same thing happened to his pooch a mile from home. He had to fireman-lift a Great Dane home!

5 Likes

I had to carry a Golden Retriever for a mile over rough ground after she got a thorn in her paw that I couldn’t get out, her sister tried to trip me up the whole way home because she was jealous.

4 Likes

:bone:

2 Likes

Chris Redd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

Fanks, don’ mine if i doo…

Baillie, get off the feckin’ keyboard! You such a dog.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.