Wisconsin school district bans kids from singing a Dolly Parton-Miley Cyrus song about unity

Nadia Alexander Its The Truth GIF by TV Land

9 Likes

Dolly needs to roll up with a truckload worth of free books and a statement that she’s leading a sing-along for all the students.

12 Likes

Christ on a cracker, have they never heard the story of Noah??

8 Likes

They don’t read Bibles. They just use it to beat others over the head.

13 Likes

Thanks; that’s mint!

@awfulhorrid The world can’t be all bad when someone can refer to “Two of my metamours” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@leicester Maybe a travelling “Dolly Parton Rainbow Drag Race and Sing-along Book Reading”?

9 Likes

I agree! They’re both on the other side of the age difference between our common partner, so they are younger than I would be comfortable dating, but they’re both wonderful people and glad to have them as part of my polycule and my extended found family! Seeing how strong and confident they are about their identities at an age where I still was figuring out my own gives me hope.

10 Likes

Polycule is a great word. I only know of such things from watching Mainly Mandy on youtube.

8 Likes

How about this?

10 Likes

The same partner in that connection brought me the world “petamour.” They said that’s one of the best parts about being polyamorous! I swear they spoil my Agatha more than I do.

“Very good, Primary Human. I will keep this one.”

17 Likes

9 Likes

So. Much. FLOOF!

9 Likes

She may be the official Senior Cat of the House, mostly by time in residence, but she’s still very much a princess!

8 Likes

Isn’t banning things because you have declared them to be political a political act in itself?

7 Likes

My friend, please do feel free to post at

Such a pretty kitty!

I want to go to Dolly’s drag brunch

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.