With the Carsule attached to your vehicle, you’ll never want to sleep in a tent again

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/19/with-the-carsule-attached-to-y.html

Joke’s on you, I already never want to sleep in a tent again.

17 Likes

I never wanted to sleep in a tent again after scouting mishaps.

the Carsule is waterproof, UV resistant, and with its thick felt carpeting, sturdy enough to withstand the average wear and tear of use.

If it’s not animal resistant, I’ll pass. :bear:

8 Likes

She looks like she’s having fun…

2 Likes

I’m not going to waste my time clicking through to see the specs, but that looks like a lot bigger than 6ft2.

4 Likes

I assume 6 feet square, not 6 square feet. Even so, that woman is still tiny.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, am I the only one who sees this as a “death tent for carbon monoxide hotboxxers”? Shut up and take my money.

4 Likes

Somehow this feels like a direct followup to the last Advertorial about joining the gig economy. Sick of just “Sleeping in Your Car?” It’s time to start really living in your car. Maybe all these ads have all just been a slow-drip dystopian future-fy novel

6 Likes

Trying to understand why I would want this instead of say a pavilion. Or a shady tree. Then I realized its boingboing store.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.