WNBA star Liz Cambage arrived at the arena wearing a shirt featuring a photo of herself naked

It was even better seeing it in person. I never knew how fast emotions can change to their opposite before that. It was also literally a last second goal, the ref blew for full time immediately after the game restarted.

2 Likes

Let’s gently steer the topic of discussion back to Cambage, whom the post is about…

7 Likes

Seriously, though.

6 Likes

Both fierce and aesthetically pleasing, if I might say.

6 Likes

From one artist to another, I concur.

6 Likes

Naked? Just from the title I figured someone mistook her sill-screened shirt for a see-through.

1 Like

Here’s what i think is some relevant context, before you start assuming this is just ‘z list celeb’ self indulgence.

Liz Cambage is an Australian athlete, and a very good one too.
Recently there has been some ugly spectacle around some fellas having a freak out at finding themselves sexually aroused by strong female athletes and not being about to keep their shit civil:

look up Tayla Harris

This photo of Tayla Harris playing Australian rules football, which had long been seen as a traditional male sport sent some people into an ugly frenzy. That kicked up again in the last week because a statue based on the photo has been unveiled, and people are selfieing themselves groping the statue.

Liz Cambage has also been on the receiving end of similar kinds of shit, from guys who are freaking out at a woman being strong tall and attractive.

So with that background, Cambage wearing a naked photo of herself is actually a bit more interesting that what might be mistaken for ‘celebrity self indulgence’

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.