Woman at Johnson County, Kansas commissioners meeting says anyone who votes "yes" on mask mandates will be "tried for crimes against humanity"

Odd given that it is mainstream media reporting this - why she thinks mainstream media is not covering it.

Might be because the same story says 99% of them come home, which … ruins her point.

7 Likes

Crazy is the new religion, apparently.

5 Likes

Yeah, same.

And I have zero shock, I still see people wearing trump regalia in OP.

3 Likes

OP?

I desire some clarity…

2 Likes

“I listen to the wind
To the wind of my soul
Where I’ll end up well I think
Only God really knows”

Sometimes I just have to shut down and go to my happy place. Thinking too long about how this woman and I are the same species is very frightening.

21 Likes

Cannot wait until this woman’s children become adults, realize how hard she tried to ensure their deaths, and cut off all contact with her forever. Assuming they make it.

EDIT: Also assuming she actually has children and isn’t shamelessly lying her ass off to make a political point.

13 Likes

I put my favorite blanket in the dryer for 20 minutes and then wrap myself in it. It works…

16 Likes

Did someone say warm tortilla?

I’m happy I’m very far away from this anomaly of humanity. That is my blanket.

Not a miracle blanket but it will do.

5 Likes

In simpler times, we’d measure someone’s sanity by their knowledge of who was president.

15 Likes

I wouldn’t be optimistic her children are intelligent or educated enough to figure that out. Considering the raw materials they’re working with, they likely won’t go far or achieve very much without a lot of outside help.

Maybe they have a smart and compassionate father, and are in good schools. All we know is that the contribution from their mother severely handicaps them and will hinder future prospects.

11 Likes

A lot of children with abusive or fanatical parents grow up to break away and reject them once they make friends with a healthy, well-adjusted person and discover what they’ve been missing. Or, one day they happen to read or see the right thing that unlocks their mind and gets them to think critically, and the veil drops away. I’m optimistic that will be the case here.

31 Likes

True. Still, I hope they have help from people who are outside of the situation of their ignoramus mother.

9 Likes

Sorry… Overland Park (OP), where the video is from.

A town that would have those trump decorated pickup truck parades on the weekends leading up to the election.

It’s a nice safe little town built during the white flight with the promise of clean suburban living. Today it’s a comfortable living, Harleys in the garages, big pick up trucks, neighborhoods are maintained, teens drive their dads’ super cars to school as a treat. It makes no sense that these people believe they are always under attacked.

12 Likes

No, you can’t volunteer to be part of the the control group, it doesn’t work that way.

" The lab boys just informed me that I should not have mentioned the control group. They’re telling me I oughtta stop making these pre-recorded messages. That gave me an idea: make more pre-recorded messages. I pay the bills here, I can talk about the control group all damn day. " – Cave Johnson

13 Likes

Dude, this is really unfortunate. Still, thanks for posting another from one of my old home towns. I hope they are able to turn things around. Most of my old friends have left already, but I still have a little soft spot in my heart for my old neighborhoods and want them to stay safe.

9 Likes

Well… Good Luck with That!

2 Likes

Darwin, at work.

2 Likes

I’m afraid it’s contagious psychosis caused by the loss of white privilege. Very serious mental condition, not many effective treatments unfortunately.

11 Likes

This individual should do her brain and heart a favor by exercising more often.

2 Likes

Only if the ‘drug’ you speak of is White Privilege.

25 Likes