Woman believes Tucker Carlson contributed to the vaccine hesitancy that killed her father

Originally published at: Woman believes Tucker Carlson contributed to the vaccine hesitancy that killed her father | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Not surprising to anyone here, I’m sure, but I applaud her for pointing out the blood on the Swanson Sado-Populist’s hands.

27 Likes

TuckerTines

30 Likes

Insert Carlson’s confused puppy dog face here.

17 Likes

27 Likes

Spread misinformation about an individual or organization (e.g. a corporation), and you’ll be hit with libel or slander. Spread information that harms society in general, no big deal as far as the law’s concerned.

20 Likes

Woman is correct.

21 Likes

fox should be obligated to display this chyron every night:
tucky is on the air for entertainment purposes only and anything he says should not be taken as news or information or truth.

12 Likes

I hope that a good lawyer steps up and sues him for the loss of income and emotional stress Tucker as caused this family. It is the only way he is going to be held accountable.

6 Likes

There’s gotta be some lawyers salivating to sue him for this, pro bono and everything. I bet Jeffrey Feiger would do it, but I think he’s only practicing in Michigan.

2 Likes

All I can say is:

No Shit.

That maggoty ball-sack contributed to the vaccine hesitancy that has killed many thousands of people.

9 Likes

“S is for Swanson, what gives me the shits…”

7 Likes

8 Likes

No surprise, but it’s not just wig-wearing Tucker Fucker, and it’s not just Faux News, that’s pumping out parent-poisoning propaganda.

Jen Senko, a documentary filmmaker, looks at the rise of right-wing media through the lens of her WWII vet father who changed from a life-long, nonpolitical Democrat to an angry, right-wing fanatic after his discovery of talk radio on a lengthened commute to work. In trying to understand how this happened, she not only finds this to be a phenomenon, but also uncovers some of the forces behind it: a plan by Roger Ailes under Nixon to create a media for the GOP; the Lewis Powell Memo, urging business leaders to influence institutions of public opinion - especially the universities - the media and the courts; and under Reagan, the dismantling of the Fairness Doctrine - all of which helped to change the entire country’s direction and culture, misinformed millions, divided families and even the country itself.
—anonymous

4 Likes

Also: loved the book that illustration is taken from.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.