Woman brings megaphone on plane to lecture passengers about Covid and her beauty

Why EVERY flight should have an air marshal on board.

9 Likes
8 Likes

School of Rock, great choice for in flight entertainment!

2 Likes

Premeditated, Yes. Well thought out, No.

2 Likes

thank you for coming to my ted talk

5 Likes

Ah.
Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God, eh?
Sorry lady. That has never been the case.

She says while talkng on a stupid device…

The Projection is strong in this one.

Too bad airlines don’t have 727s in their fleets anymore. Those suckers had a stairway in the tail.
Imagine the possibilities.

1 Like

I bet she thought she was being clever that she caused her disturbance after the plane was aloft (“They can’t throw me out!”)

Except, when you land, you will still: get a felony change, tens of thousands in fines, and be put on the No-Fly List and TikTok.

5 Likes

Not after they added the Cooper vane.

I think commercial airliners should have some sort of detainment facility.
Added bonus: captain gets to say “Throw 'em in the brig!”

5 Likes

Is that not what economy class is at this point?

4 Likes

And what’s the deal about airline food?

1 Like

Wait, you guys get food?

1 Like

And carbonated beverages!

1 Like

I checked out the linked article and a couple others I could find, but no one mentions which airline this was or where the flight was from or going. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Not the bb post, bc bb isn’t a news site, but those others are just the laziest form of “journalism.” “Someone posted this video. Here’s what happens in the video. Here are some funny things people said about the video on TikTok.” :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I think every airplane should have an airlock, and every flight with over a hundred passengers should put the worst passenger into it at cruising altitude. Everyone would be on their best behaviour. I know I would.

Sure, but what was added can be removed. It’s a moot point, though, since 727s aren’t being used as commercial passenger aircraft in this country.

Yep.

Arrr Matey!

1 Like

dogs > humans

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.