Woman brings megaphone on plane to lecture passengers about Covid and her beauty

Originally published at: Woman brings megaphone on plane to lecture passengers about Covid and her beauty | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Maybe her dog is just really smart, YOU DON’T KNOW

22 Likes

Not that she’s terrible to look at (honestly don’t know, I’m not watching the video) but I’d bet I’d probably prefer looking at her dog.

15 Likes

The irony of someone pulling this stunt complaining that the people on the plane “don’t even know what reality is anymore” is… Well, it’s sure something.

27 Likes

On the red eye, to boot. What an asshole.

40 Likes

It’s always the loud ones.

5 Likes

Maybe there should be a hatch into the cargo are where such types can be put there until the plane lands.

8 Likes

Depends on the model of the aircraft, but some do have that in the form of a maintenance access hatch.

4 Likes

Often an inverse relationship between volume and intelligence. I wonder if her dog finds her embarrassing.

14 Likes

Something like this? The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting - YouTube

8 Likes

I think I preferred sitting through a really bad movie like Dumb and Dumber rather than these avant-garde performance art pieces.

9 Likes

It wasn’t on the plane. So, one could argue it doesn’t try to find her at all.

1 Like

“Flight attendants need to have access to tranquilizers.” And dart guns.

7 Likes

She appears to be a snappy dresser, at least.

However, we can’t say what the color scheme looks like in normal daylight. Could be hideous.

2 Likes

Surprised Oh No GIF by Big Brother

7 Likes

I think she’s reasonably pretty/conventionally attractive/well-put-together, fwiw.

However, the situation seems to be a case of “Smart. Pretty. Sane. Choose 1.”

(Not that I agree – at all – with the underlying aphorism I’m riffing off of here, tbc.)

1 Like

The biggest upside to being hearing impaired: I can turn off my hearing aids when loud people are being loud.

15 Likes

Soon Airlines will have to swap a tiny bathroom for a tiny padded (and soundproof) room.

5 Likes

Nothing quite so charming as a complete stranger that knows exactly what YOUR problem is.

17 Likes