Woman buys used freezer containing seller's frozen mother

well you know, when I’m buying a used freezer I wonder ‘is there a body inside here’ if I think there might be I definitely don’t ask to look before I buy it, because then I might be joining it, and if I think there isn’t I don’t ask to look before I buy it because maybe they’re just itching to push their first body in.

1 Like

Fish and house guests.

1 Like

One man’s meat is another man’s person.

2 Likes

pfft, seen it. Jack Black offs Shirley MacLaine & sticks her in a freezer. Man I hate summer reruns.

1 Like

The mom was such a nice woman. A little tough at times, but she made casseroles for the whole neighborhood.

13 Likes

Mom seemed quite tender to me.

3 Likes

Um…where was the rest of the mother?

2 Likes

Good question! They say “parts” and they don’t explain.

1 Like

In the words of M. Gustave:

“I’ve had older. When you’re young, it’s all filet steak, but as the years go by, you have to move on to the cheap cuts. Which is fine with me, because I like those. More flavorful, or so they say.”

1 Like
3 Likes

What do you want? She only paid $30. It’s almost impossible to find a complete corpse for that, even on Craigslist.

5 Likes

If I was the seller, my defence would definitely be about my mother not being in the freezer when I sold it.

4 Likes

Both the buyer and the seller missed a good business opportunity.

5 Likes

And that’s why a used freezer is like a box of chocolates.

3 Likes

Better than a foot in a smoker.

the sad thing is the lady could totally have sold that freezer as never used if it wasn’t for her dead mother. Parents ruin everything.

4 Likes

It was the unkindest cut of all. To freezer or not to freezer, that is the question.

Did it come with a nice chianti?

I burst out laughing when my dad told me last night he was selling a freezer and he had no idea why.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.