Woman calls police to report overheard sexually ecstatic cries of "ISIS is good, ISIS is great"

I think this one should be more appropriate:

2 Likes

This is getting re-dick-u-lus(t).

Words, please.

1 Like

The Wisconsin Nymphomaniac must be watching FOX News now…

4 Likes

Another fave is “Be Alert, Not Alarmed”. They’re all so stupid.

She doesn’t look very African-Kemetic to me…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Minipax FTW!

2 Likes

Huh???

Just be happy Lou Scheimer and Norm Prescott got marginally competent live actors.

1 Like

To dick.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oooh, yeah…engrave dirty to me baby, engrave real dirty! Then bury it for 4,000 years. Oh that’s so hot baby.

5 Likes

Still is, buster.

2 Likes

According to the dates, this happened during the Solstice when Neo-Pagans the world over are observing Yule (among other holidays). Isis is one of the more commonly venerated Goddess aspects, so in all likely hood this was just some run of the mill non-abrahamic religious chanting.

8 Likes

If you don’t like our racist xenophobia, then go back to Canada hoser!

2 Likes

To be fair to ISIS (which is unnecessary) they don’t call themselves in ISIS. Actually, their name is in Arabic for some reason. You can blame us westerners for the acronym - maybe the corporate media trying to bring down the ancient Egyptian hegemony or something.

But if I heard someone shouting something about Isis during sex I would honestly, really put my money down on the goddess rather than the terrorist organization. I think the polytheists are, on average, more freaky* than the Salafists.

* “Freaky” as in ‘get your freak on’ or ‘she’s a super freak.’ Good freaky.

12 Likes

As a polytheist I concur. Definitely more freaky.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I bet you like standing in front of a mirror in darkened rooms saying ‘Candyman, Candyman, Candyman’, too!

1 Like