Woman calls police to report overheard sexually ecstatic cries of "ISIS is good, ISIS is great"

[Read the post]

I’ll bomb what she’s bombing.

15 Likes

“Loose lips sink ships.” - That’s still my personal favorite of nonsensical patriotic mottoes.

7 Likes

If I’d be designing a torpedo or an antiship missile, I’d name it LOOSELIP.

16 Likes

Don’t suspect your friend; report him!

6 Likes

See something, say something is little more than a way to enforce fear of “the other” and is quite effective at turning whole populations in to xenophobic monsters. But hey! It sure gets the voters to turn out.

9 Likes

AY! ZIS IS GUT! AY!

10 Likes

See something unusual, say something unusual.

There. That should work.

5 Likes

28 Likes

I always thought of it “We can’t profile. But you sure can!”

15 Likes

haha - I thought similar.

“Ay dees ees great!”

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well if they were talking about THIS ISIS well yeah thats totally understandable.

11 Likes

As a great man once said “See something, say something just makes the whole world blind and mute.”

2 Likes

I heard she also trampled a cross and was made to kiss the hindquarters of the Devil himself!

6 Likes

I have a friend who’s daughter is named Isis. I used to meditate for two hours a day on the goddess Isis several years ago. We live in a crazy world.

I just wish the Caliphate-wannabees of Extreme Islam chose to be defined as Caliphate Honours, Real I See, to indefinite anomalies No end.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.
As long as the mantra is chanted, we’ll be enchanted.

Aw, I’ve been scooped by @TobinL!

4 Likes

Somebody just playing Shazam and Isis…

15 Likes

Actually, it’s a reference to EEFI’s, “Essential Elements of Friendly Information”. For example, a loading dock worker who tells his significant other that he’s tired from having to load twice as many supplies on a ship as usual.
Information which is not itself classified can be used to sketch a reasonably accurate picture of something that is classified. The “ships” reference, besides convenient alliteration, was a reference to the fact that at the time the Navy was strategically by far and away the most important branch of the armed forces.

1 Like