Woman fined for posting photo of police car illegally parked in handicap spot

I don’t understand how the woman impugned their honor. They were the ones acting dishonorably. She just documented what everyone there could see plain as day.

If anything those pigs were the ones impugning their own honor and hers by accusing her of a crime she didn’t commit, and they have no evidence for.

2 Likes

Honor only matters to the right wingers.

Yesterday a man was fined 200€ by the local police of Vitoria for calling crook a politician of the current ruling party (both the politician himself and the ruling party are being investigated for a massive corruption scheme).

1 Like

Jebus. You’re really not:

http://www.eldiario.es/politica/Fernandez-Diaz-Valle-Caidos-meditar_0_263174624.html

[Edit: has oneboxing been turned off? I expected that link to be rendered as a preview of the page: I’m sure a link on its own line used to do that.]

1 Like

If it mattered to them, then they wouldn’t always be such dipshits.

The reality is that they tend to be complete cowards with no strength of conviction.

2 Likes

… because generally, they have none.

2 Likes

Perhaps an extensively cyborged police officer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they got sentient self-driving cars.

1 Like

If you truly believe the above statement, then I weep for the quality of your high school history curriculum.

1 Like

Still someone left who still thinks the US’s freedom of speech is without limits?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.