Woman grabs knife from would-be attacker and chases him out the door (video)

Originally published at: Woman grabs knife from would-be attacker and chases him out the door (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

Well, you know the guy was likely in a heightened state, so there could be DNA on that knife if the LAPD cared to investigate, right? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

That could have gone very wrong; I’m glad it didn’t.

10 Likes

Yeah after looking at the first two items on this list of what police actually do, that seems very unlikely.

8 Likes

I think if there’s one thing that is the most telling about those true crime shows is how many folks have to solve their own investigations and hand over evidence to the police to get anything done. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

That was ill advised and badass AF. she was straight up going to end him once she got that knife. I’d have opened the register and bolted for the door.

1 Like

Thankfully she was smart enough not to “end” him or even just slice him a little. Both the minimart and the cashier could have been sued had she done so.

1 Like

… what, like, if somebody tries to stab me with a knife, better to just let them do it?

1 Like

I meant refusing to open the register.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.