Woman has third breast implanted

[Permalink]

"get famous, land a reality show, and become “unattractive to men”

Three things that probably will not go as planned.

Next week she changes her name to “Eccentrica Gallumbits”.

Of course no men would be looking at her selfie in a bikini! Three tits is disgusting! What was she thinking!

O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in’t.

Or that one mutant from Total Recall…

I think she merely changed the demographic of those who want to hit on her.

Sir, my liege,
Do not infest your mind with beating on
The strangeness of this business; at pick’d leisure
Which shall be shortly, single I’ll resolve you,
Which to you shall seem probable, of every
These happen’d accidents; till when, be cheerful
And think of each thing well.

Assuming that what she says and what she planned are actually the same thing… And assuming this isn’t a big hoax - but if it isn’t a hoax, what part of “I want to be un attractive to men” goes with having multiple custom tiny bikini’s made, all posted to the internet.

Is there a an appropriate, PC term for deluded “fame whore” (because I don’t want to insult sex workers)?

One day i’ll read one of these posts and it won’t be florida

oh who am i kidding

If she was for-real about becoming unattractive to men, she probably should have gone with less breasts not more breasts.

Hope that she doesn’t get addicted like that Wildenstein woman…

Would they not be called trikinis? :wink:

Negative. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll#Etymology

I’m feeling very bad for when she finds out about science fiction fans.

Heh, this lady is a kick. A video of her on twitter with I’m A Freak playing on it? She knows in what she traffics.

More power to her. The world is a more amazing place with folks like this in it. I mean, a little sad she’s doing it for Attention, but whatever, folks do weirder shit for attention.

(I knew it was a false etymology I was playing with, thus the wink.)

Bikini. For when you want to have a blast.

The truth is that it takes someone with some pretty serious psychological issues to do this - I don’t see this as “empowerment” I see this as a symptom of a mental disorder. Of course, unbalanced people are exactly the sort that reality TV wants so she’ll probbaly get her show in the end.

Methinks, mistress, you should have little reason for that: and yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together now-a-days; the more the pity that some honest neighbours will not make them friends.