Woman has third breast implanted

She really should have consulted with some actual men before she threw the switch on the third boob. For one, mathematically, she is now 50% more attractive to the sort of men that one presumes she’s trying to avoid, and now incalculably more attractive to an unknown number of men who wouldn’t have paid much attention to her at all, previously.

But also, a consultation with actual men would have informed her that, to become less attractive, she simply needed to do more of what she was already doing. The trying-too-hard-goth-girl-stereotype makeup that makes actual current and former goth girls roll their eyes with embarrassment? More of that. The not-quite-sure-if-it’s-lazy eye? Lazier. The impossibly banal pseudonym? Find a way to work something about blood or faeries in there.

Good luck with your reality show, lady. Maybe the stars will align for you and E! will have one more thing for the writers of The Soup to be ashamed to be affiliated with.

3 Likes

I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see this one…

2 Likes

Pfft. Right, body modification is a mental disorder. Like, all those people with plastic surgery to make their noses smaller…or all those people with tattoos…or all those people with elaborate piercings…

Let’s not medicalize her. That removes her agency, and we have no basis to believe that this is causing some issue for her (I mean, she scandalized her parents, but she seems to kind of revel in that, so that doesn’t seem to be a problem). It’s the future, man. Some people gonna have three tits.

20 Likes

She’s never heard of Rule 34?

9 Likes

That implant could very well serve to stabilize her balance by offering support against shifting when she turns suddenly.

12 Likes

This is just going to be like razor blades. Sure, for years two was enough for anyone, then Gillette started telling everyone they needed three, and now what, you can get ones with six?

Udderly ridiculous.

24 Likes

I had a second penis installed to keep the ladies away. Worked like a charm.

8 Likes

hnnnngg

5 Likes

“Mars Needs Women”

2 Likes

6 Likes

On the twitters.

Woman with three tits:

43 Likes

I’m not necessarily referring for the body motivations, but in watching her explanation of why she’s doing it, it’s pretty loco; she wants to be seen as ugly by men, because she doesn’t want to date even though she says she is heterosexual. A sane person who didn’t want to date would simply say “no thank you” when asked out, not spend $20k to be a freak.

Not everyone who wants body modification is crazy, but neither are all people’s choices equally sane.

4 Likes

Oh, I do love “From Beyond”

2 Likes

Maybe she is just the quirkiest Quirky Alone?

That’s not evidence of a mental disorder. I mean, unless you’re a legit Internet Mind Reader, all that is is evidence that she probably hasn’t thought through what certain subcultures are going to think of this (it ain’t gonna make her ugly to everyone, that’s for dang sure).

I mean, maybe she is nutty, but you as Some Jerk On The Internet can’t even pretend to know that for sure, so it just comes across as patronizing and all Body Police-y. “This woman who altered her body in a way I don’t approve of cannot POSSIBLY be doing so for rational reasons, therefore, she is disturbed!”

She doesn’t need mental help, she just needs a good three-cupped bra and for people to get over the fact that she doesn’t need anyone’s stamp of approval or permission to look like whatever the hell she wants to look like for whatever the hell reason she wants to look that way because her body isn’t for YOU, it’s for HER.

2 Likes

As a woman whose two big body mods are both ears double pierced and some hair color, I’m always impressed that people will actually pull the trigger on off the wall shit like this. I am just too much of a go along with the crowd kind of girl to ever put some spikes on my head or tattoo Bart Simpson on my cha-cha.

3 Likes
                                 FRUMPY SECRETARY
               Great...
                (reading box aloud)
               "ORDINARY PEEPHOLES"
    THE WOMAN'S eyes go wide. JACK stares at her deadpan.
                                 JACK
               It's kind of a - Big Titty-
               Spread Cheeky kinda thing...

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/fisher-king_shooting.html

2 Likes

linguistic skeuomorph

I am ink-free BY CHOICE.

1 Like

This is fake, right? In a few days, we’ll have a post revealing that it’s an add for Gatorade or something?

6 Likes

GATORADE: LIKE MILK FROM THE THIRD TIT.

(it is the most Xtreme Tit)

15 Likes