Woman has third breast implanted

U.S. Dairy Council

4 Likes

Doesn’t want to date anymore? Then why doesn’t she just play World Of Warcraft like everybody else?

9 Likes

Tri devil… That’s really her last name?
I don’t know. The name is just too perfect.

1 Like

You don’t say?

Her sexual orientation has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not she wants to date.

2 Likes

Back in film class I remember the instructor talking about one of the neo-realist directors degenerating (or graduating) to sexual farces. (It was not Tinto Brass.) He showed a still photo of a tri-breasted woman and to this day I can’t figure out what film, or what director. There are still some Fellini films I haven’t seen, but based on what I’ve seen so far, it wasn’t Fellini.

If she views herself as asexual, she may not want to date, but if she views herself as either heterosexual or homosexual, she might.

Bingo! Instead of lots of different guys, including some creeps, she has honed it down to just really creepy weirdos.

4 Likes

Don’t judge me!

6 Likes

All I can think about is double motorboat.

6 Likes

I’m sure this will put me on some people shit lists, but yeah, I think some people who partake in body mods have mental issues. Not everyone, and there are different degrees of it, with most of it being more or less harmless.

ETA - she said she wanted to “become ‘unattractive to men’”. Adding a boob didn’t do that. I am sure there is a whole fetish genre for it. As a teenager I remember the 3 boobed mutant in Total Recall.

Want to be unattractive to men? Add a penis. It will turn off at least 80-90% of them.

1 Like

Good for her.

You’re not helping my cognitive dissonance over this by introducing a GIF of my all-time dream woman.

1 Like

Absolutely - she can do anything she wants with it. And I can think she’s nuts for doing it. Does that make me judgmental? Yep. I’m all for freedom, freedom to do what she wants to her body doesn’t include freedom from others having an opinion about it, or about her.

@tim_arnold: I only mention her sexual orientation because she does, in the context of her explanation that she doesn’t want to date anymore, and she doesn’t want men to find her attractive.

1 Like

400,000 people get off their ass to tell the world they care about our planet’s critical health. No boing boing post.

Some lady gets a third tit. Bingo!

11 Likes

Florida

I think it is kinda hot, in a weird way. Then again, I’m kinda weird.

2 Likes

Snopes is skeptical: http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/jasminetridevil.asp

6 Likes

“Doesn’t want to date anymore.”

I think that translates to “Try harder.”

1 Like

I know a certain board on 4chan where this will go down well.
Hell, who am I kidding. The whole of 4chan probly just crashed.

3 Likes