The first reported case of triphallia (triple penis) in a human

Originally published at: The first reported case of triphallia (triple penis) in a human | Boing Boing

6 Likes

17 Likes

Wasn’t April Fools Day yesterday?

15 Likes

Someone will be super-pissed off when they turn 13.

16 Likes

(NSFW obviously)

7 Likes

Jackpot!

2 Likes

So there are two, no, likely three (because two splittings equals four), partially absorbed and now pissed parasitic twins? (kuato, kuathree, n’ kuatfour?) (upon the juncture of embryology and topology lies Cronenbergology)

7 Likes

Dear Penthouse Forum…ya know; nevermind.

14 Likes

7 Likes

Well, that was interesting. As one Redditor pointed out, it wasn’t wasted on a prude.

5 Likes

I hope they had a good medical reason to remove them, given the guy with two penises (penii?) makes good use of his.

Not necessarily. Sometimes you end up with duplicate body parts (e.g. nipples) because that specific tissue gets separated and spread around during development. Apparently three nipples aren’t as rare as you’d think because they’re often not recognized as they can end up anywhere on the body.

3 Likes

i’d go even further and say “not super likely” [wink]. (i’ve got duel earlobes so my parasitic twin votes republican)

2 Likes

See, this is how you stifle evolution.

“Pathetic humans.”

Peni. Penen in Anglo-saxon for just two.

I’m a super-numery nippler. Just one, vestigial (most people assume it’s a large mole), just below the left pectoral.

Apropos:

8 Likes

Wasn’t that guy debunked? I can’t tell if I’m remembering that or if my sense of inadequacy is manifesting itself as a false memory.

(And by “debunked” I mean as having completely fabricated one of his two large, fully-functional penises. Not that supernumerary penises don’t exist. I’m not some kind of multi-cock truther here.)

3 Likes

I’m sure it was. Can’t find where though.

At any rate, diphallia results in one or both of the penes* being undersized. If he has two large penes, or even average sized, it would be a medical anomaly far beyond everyday diphallia.

*not penii. Penii is the plural of penius

2 Likes

Phah! I think these guys have seven?
LondoMollari

7 Likes

Don’t let the reactionaries hear about this. Damn facts keep getting in the way of their Manichean worldview.

Follow the science: There are two sexes… and hermaphrodites… and supernumerary genitals… and variances in hormones… and spectra of sexuality…

1 Like

And they guy with five? His pants fit like a glove.

(I’ll see myself out.)

13 Likes

Yeah, I thought that was debunked too.

If I remember right he kept posting more pictures that were that were pretty obvious photoshops and people on reddit were noticing that they were not the same penises anymore. This was combined with more and more stories of straight guys finding his dual dongs irresistible.

1 Like

Sadly this story is part of the broader trend towards skyrocketing rates of birth defects all across Iraq: Children Born With Deformities Near U.S. Base in Iraq

Potential causes:

• Depleted uranium shell use
  • Destruction of chemical plants without clean-up
  • Burn pits
  • Malnutrition
  • Previous uses of chemical weaponry
6 Likes