Woman hospitalized after pet dog unloads diarrhea into her mouth while she slept

Originally published at: Woman hospitalized after pet dog unloads diarrhea into her mouth while she slept | Boing Boing

8 Likes

She also took a selfie of her diarrhea-smeared face and shared it with news media. Feel free to Google it!

I for one appreciate the decision to withhold said picture!

46 Likes

I came here to say really this is unfortunate and why on earth would you need to share this info and shame some one for this. Then read the rest of the headline and all I can think is that is some next level over sharing.

11 Likes

I would be washing so frantically that it would not occur to me to get a camera

22 Likes

What a shit morning.

13 Likes

I was looking for some kind of moral, but I think I’ll just settle with “we could all use less pictures of shit on the internet”

18 Likes

Finally! I thought I’d never get the chance to share this wonderful account from my childhood. Sit back… relax… sip your choice of morning brew… and enjoy: A neighborhood friend used to occasionally sleepwalk. During one session, he went into his parents’ bedroom and urinated into his sleeping father’s open mouth. I still hope there was a good reason for that.

11 Likes

I’m so hung over :dizzy_face:, really don’t know where to go with this.

10 Likes

is this thread the new 4chan?

5 Likes

Accidental. And asleep. Yea, right. :wink:

4 Likes

My take: The story is a PSA.

1 Like

To the bathroom? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

No Thank You Thumbs Down GIF by StickerGiant

8 Likes

No Thank You Reaction GIF

21 Likes

Why did I go look? Why? Masochism?
Idk.

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

two girls, one dog?

eww. i just grossed myself out.

11 Likes

That’ll teach her to stop with the dry food!

8 Likes

Is this a wonderful thing, or just mostly wonderful?

8 Likes

None Im Thinking No GIF by CBC

15 Likes

OH, C’MON!!! Stock? Man, if this wasn’t the perfect opportunity to fake up something on Midjourney, I don’t even know what you’re doing.

9 Likes