Woman in stolen RV leads police on a wild high-speed chase in California

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/22/woman-in-stolen-rv-leads-polic.html

Six accidents and this moron kept going as if she was in GTA V. “I’m gonna make it!”

11 Likes

So close to the Mexican boarder, yet she didn’t make it.

8 Likes

I’m assuming drugs and/or alcohol were involved.

4 Likes

And a dog, don’t forget about the pooch.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Was it Sally and Ted Forth?

2 Likes

The Slow and the Furiuos.Starring Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Wilfred Brimley.

9 Likes

I can’t tell who’s more inebriated, the driver or the announcers.

8 Likes

I hope the dog(s) are ok.

Well, the vehicle wasn’t smoking yet, so she knew it could take a lot more hits before it exploded.

12 Likes

Some Yakety Sax would really dress up the video.

2 Likes

Clearly, you and I have very different definitions of the word “wild”.

3 Likes

Well, someboy’s vacation just got ruined.

3 Likes

Announcer: “Folks, if you’re going to hijack a vehicle, do it in style and comfort in your very own Windstream!”

5 Likes

The odd instance of dogs being involved makes me wonder if she was “liberating” the RV and pets that perhaps she might have lost in a custody battle after a divorce?

5 Likes

ahe was supposed to get in the RV with the motorcycle and the Uzi in the back, why the hell can mom never follow any plans, it’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

You mean Pedro? He’s cool. He booked the room through AirBnB.

9 Likes

I know this is insensitive and ignorant but…
Damn that looks like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Twenty-seven minutes of a single car chase, with long gaps in the commentary because even the perky fox newsdroids have come to the realisation that there’s nothing you can say about this.

That’s not news, it’s just rubbernecking. The second car chase of the day is hardly worth a minute of air time as an actual news story, but if you can slap a LIVE banner on it, it becomes a spectacle of blue lights and the unspoken possibility of literal car-crash TV.

11 Likes

Alternative Headline: The Stig Goes Camping

2 Likes