Woman kicked of American Airlines flight is outraged, says she is "Instagram famous" (video)

Of course, I’ve never heard of “Morgan Osman” so I do a search and all results are now “Morgan Osman airplane meltdown.” Guuurl, you’re IRL famous, now, FRFR!

4 Likes

AKA infamous

5 Likes

Morgan Osman, meet Barbra Streisand …

7 Likes

Her Instagram seems gone but apparently she said this before it went away. She wasn’t kicked off she asked to leave.

Influencer Morgan Osman Denies Claims She Was ‘Kicked Off’ Plane, Says She Asked to Leave to Avoid ‘Turning Violent’

4 Likes

“Why, I oughta…”

Or whatever your name is.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, well hello Ms. Boebert.

5 Likes

Hopefully she makes it to the very VERY exclusive club, you know the one… So exclusive you don’t have to go on a plane with all those gross people anymore, ever.

“The No Fly Club”

Don’t worry, you won’t even need an idea to get in, they will recognize you on sight, because you are just THAT FAMOUS!

3 Likes

If you have to put a qualifier in front of the word famous, you aren’t. Scratch that, if you were famous, you wouldn’t have to tell anyone at all.

6 Likes

“Instagram Famous”

Oh, of course - I knew I hadn’t seen her somewhere…

7 Likes

Oh, I don’t know - fame is very contextual within a culture/subculture, so there are people who are “famous” (i.e. recognized and treated with respect/deference/excitement) by a particular group, such as, say, science fiction/fantasy authors. Anyone who doesn’t read sci-fi won’t recognize them, but they’ll be surrounded by excited throngs in certain contexts, because most/all such readers will know who they are - e.g. Neil Gaiman (Or maybe that’s true of just authors in general, King and Rowling excepted.) And people are usually famous in particular countries (and unknown outside them).

But this woman isn’t even “famous” within the context of Instagram - there are literally billions of users, and only about a million would have any chance of recognizing her. She’s just relatively popular on Instagram, is all, and that’s not saying much.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.