Woman lopes on all fours

She looks awesome doing it! She does a great job of moving like a four legged animal. Impressive. I wonder how fast she is and how this method of movement stacks up against other types of running. Could she run a marathon like that?

3 Likes

I liken her lopes to the lopes of the lycanthropes.

4 Likes

“Paging Mr Muybridge! Would Eadweard Muybridge please report to the photographic studio?!”

(Eadweard Muybridge’s parents certainly liked their vowels)

3 Likes

His parents were ahead of their time - it meant that disemvowelling him would take real effort.

2 Likes

born Edward James Muggeridge

So Eadweard himself was the vowel-lover?

2 Likes

In this case, horse’s ass.

Possibly - simian.

1 Like

Blimey, what a pretentious knob he was… I like him even more now! :smiley:

edit:

His body was cremated, and its ashes interred in a grave at Woking in Surrey. On the grave’s headstone his name is misspelled as Eadweard Maybridge

:smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where did this come from? Where is the Boreal Valley, and who is Karen and why does she do this? Really, I’m curious as to the origin of all this.

Oh wait the Boreal Valley is a Dark Souls 3 thing so this is a video game joke. Still… what’s the source?

1 Like

She breaks it!
She eats it!
She solves it!

That’s the reason she was put upon this earth…

1 Like

That’s very impressive.

1 Like

That is pretty damn impressive. Wonder how long it took her to get it down? The clip of jumping the picnic table shows pretty significant upper body strength.

1 Like

She’s Ayla Kirstine, apparently.

4 Likes

It cut’s off right before we get to see the Dog’s reaction, which would have been the best part of the video.

Also, this skill is all about having an incredibly strong back and hips, I hurt just watching it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.