Woman not amused by office pranks

What’s wrong with just taking a screenshot and using it as the background? Then you move all real icons on top of each other into a corner. Much more confusing than using a paper.

3 Likes

Ah, workplace bullying, how we laughed.

1 Like

Not sure why this comment got hidden, but I have heard from reliable places (i.e., reddit) that most of these videos are staged skits, and everybody they are made for knows they are staged. I kind of equate them to videos ‘magic’ tricks with a stooge, or with clever video editing.

2 Likes

I wonder if this was at a school. It seems like a pretty good prank you can laugh about later…

Although, did they take off the door handle? That’s next level.

ersatz doorknob

Skifflepunk Quintet.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Dangerously depressed people can’t laugh at themselves either.

3 Likes

The dangerously depressed think that the jokes are the truth, while arseholes think the jokes are unfunny lies.

5 Likes

Best college prank I saw in the 90s was when a sex-ed group gave out condoms and stuff, and little packs of lube, about the size of condiment packs.
Most of the campus doors had spherical chrome doorknobs.
Lube is almost invisible…

7 Likes

No way this is real. The way the doorknob was disabled would probably mean the door can’t be opened. How did she get into that room and qhy is she trying to leave through a different door?

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’d have been okay. My hair palms have a very high grip co-efficient.

3 Likes

While I suspect this is staged, if it is not, it is a virtual guarantee that this woman was not well liked to begin with for a likely legit reason. The other woman seemed delighted that she was so upset. This seems pretty harmless as far as pranks go.

her mobile; the one thing one can certainly never be without, even whilst storming off in anger

We drilled a hole in a bowling ball, cemented a chain in it, and padlocked it to the leg of the hall racist while he was passed out drunk. The unforeseen bonus was that he couldn’t put pants on, so he was interrogating everybody in his underpants!

1 Like

:thinking: doesn’t a bowling ball have a hole in it already?

1 Like

Ten pin does. Five pin doesn’t.

3 Likes

Thanks, I had no idea, and had never even heard of five pin bowling! :slight_smile:

(Though I had heard of ten pin bowling, so you’d think that might have made me wonder at some point what else could be out there…)

2 Likes

I don’t know what @jtiii used, just that there are bowling balls without holes.

I don’t that I have ever played ten pin, TBH.

4 Likes

Five Pin is all there is around here, but where i grew up was the larger Ten Pin, and back east I’ve seen a few places that were Candle Pin, probably others i’ve never heard of.

I want someone to come up with bowling ball sized skee ball for adults with larger prizes and drinking. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

DARVA - Deny, Accuse, Replace Victim with Attacker…