Woman not amused by office pranks

Sorry, we drilled a deeper hole in a bowling ball…

3 Likes

Ah, I see! At first I had thought maybe you meant you drilled the rest of the way through the ball, to pass the chain through it—but since you said you glued the chain in, that didn’t seem likely. Thanks for the follow up that satisfies my curiosity :smiley:

2 Likes

Watch the fox appear to be outsmarted at every grab for an item print replica. But then, the prank is broken when, as she approaches with the ruler, she cracks a smirk. Whether it is staged or not, I still find myself breaking out into little fits of giggles.

Yet it reminds me of a card I got for my boss on his birthday one year. Daffy Duck is grumbling about not getting any respect on his birthday. And then, when my boss is wondering why a beloved Loony Toons character is feeling disrespected, he goes to open the card to find out–but it doesn’t open! It is not supposed to open. It is glued shut, because the punchline greeting is on the backside of the card!

…Neither of us ever brought it up again.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.