Woman offers a meal to a stray cat — who later returns four times, each with a kitten in her mouth (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/25/woman-offers-a-meal-to-a-stray-cat-who-later-returns-four-times-each-with-a-kitten-in-her-mouth-video.html

16 Likes

That is too cute

Sad Break Time GIF by BlueStacks

11 Likes

Heh.
I was minding my own business last year around July or so, and spotted movement through the door going to the arizona room- two tiny kittens managed to sneak in under the back door and got into that room.

Since I’m not a compleatly heartless fiend, I set a bowl of food and water back there, and managed to get a number of pictures of them- one’s a calico and the other is a tuxedo cat with a partial white mustache. They got named Cookies and Milk, and they’ve pretty much have hung around the house since, usually in my back yard (ever since I caught them in the act of getting in and out of the Arizona room and blocked that way in) and they are too stinking cute.

I really need to carve out some time to set up a TNR for those two and the handful of cats that I suspect might be the mom and/or dad cat of those two…

7 Likes

Brilliant.

Reminds me of a study I read on dog vs wolf intelligence. Wolves are smarter, but dogs know how to work with humans and ask a human for help.

4 Likes

Almost as if they were domesticated. :grinning:

1 Like

7 Likes

Well, clearly, and more than most other domesticated species.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.