Woman stops police from arresting a black man who was just victimized

Originally published at: Woman stops police from arresting a black man who was just victimized | Boing Boing

7 Likes

JFC. They automatically go after the Black dude.

She’s a superhero. I can’t hear what the white cop is saying to her, but I love that she tells him, “We’re done.”

21 Likes

Yeah, that’s the uniform of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office deputies. Eugene and Lane County have weird splatter maps of jurisdiction so there are a bunch of calls where a crime occurs at a business in the city and the suspect leaves to go down the street to a business in the county and the dispatchers of the two different organizations play hot potato with the call.

3 Likes

They didn’t get confused… they see that as their job…

She seems fucking awesome, BTW…

https://www.tiktok.com/@kaanaawildrose?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

11 Likes

Sounds like one thing he says is, “okay, well, you’re not going to be treated positively,” right before she says, “I don’t give a shit!”
Good for her.
ACAB.

10 Likes

Yeah she does! Thanks for the link. I’m not on TikTok much but she’s a force!

5 Likes

I don’t have a tiktok account at all, but it seems like there is some good stuff on social media after all! I appreciate everyone on social media trying to make it a place to promote love, unity, and progress.

9 Likes

Is there a way to watch these on mobile without downloading the TikTok app, which I will never do? The embed seems to not work at least half the time, and if I go to TikTok’s website, they give me two options: log in, or watch it on the app.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.