Woman suing US Gov't for body cavity search and bill for $575

Or just use syrup or something similar instead.

3 Likes

Colour me not surprised- unfortunately. BPS have turned into a bunch of civil rights squashing thugs since re-org and powers expansion during Dubā€™s second term.

Further, in this proximity to maricopa county, where LEO & Gestapo are aptly compatible if youā€™re non-white or non-citizen.

Our borders are a mess for non-citizens (Iā€™m personally afraid to cross them after my last run-in with BPS) and it was only a matter of time until they crossed the same lines with a citizen - who can actually do something about it. Most of their victims canā€™t.

9 Likes

But just imagine the harm it would do to 'merica if she actually had drugsā€¦

8 Likes

$575? X ray should be like 100 bucks, and you can easily get fucked in both holes for under $100. Should be a $200 bill tops.

1 Like

Please send me a video recording of you examining that one guys vaginaā€¦ i like magic shows.

1 Like

I think you mean:
W.T.F.U.S.A.

A chant that will become very popular over the next few months.

5 Likes

Thats how you get ants! In the best way.

1 Like

Was this Maricopa County? Iā€™m sure the agents made their quarterly dehumanization bonus with that one act.

4 Likes

Buck Angel ainā€™t no magician.

3 Likes

She got off easy. He had to pay 1.6 million.

1 Like

The cartels are ahead of you on that one.

2 Likes

Also, tar and feathers are not free, so we will have to give them an invoice after we run them out of town on a rail.

Also, there is a ride-the-rail fee.

6 Likes

I did say it was for the humiliation factor. Glue exists. It doesnā€™t have to be pinetar or bitumen or anything like that.

Dump a vat of wood glue on them then toss them in a factory farm chicken coop. Let them deal with having to figure out how to get that shit off.

Yet another situation that simply would not exist if drugs were legalized.

12 Likes

It isnā€™t. There are probably others, but Iā€™m too upset to search for them.

According to the article, this happened at Holy FUCKING Cross Hospital. Where abortions are probably not allowed. But apparently forced anal and vaginal searches are OK.

As Iā€™ve said before, as someone who has distal Crohnā€™s disease, if this happened to me, I would permanently damage my throat from my screaming. I would probably be tasered and shot dead after being told to stop.

Edit: Iā€™m still angry.

Second edit: Yep, still angry.

27 Likes

Although I suppose racist psychopathic officials would find other means to assert their penises power.

7 Likes

I mean, technically, most of us are also immigrants, just of less-recent vintage. So yeah.[quote=ā€œKXKVI, post:35, topic:79934ā€]
As Iā€™ve said before, as someone who has distal Crohnā€™s disease, if this happened to me, I would permanently damage my throat from my screaming. I would probably be tasered and shot dead after being told to stop.
[/quote]
Iā€™ve got one of those double vaginas (TMI I know); theyā€™d probably arrest me for being a mutant or something. Clearly I must have the second one for smuggling!

14 Likes

Oh my god thatā€™s so terrifying youā€™re right.

I was trying to make the point that all those roads of violent behavior really lead to the same placeā€¦ picking a super bizarro obviously sensational ideaā€¦ but yeah Juarez already made that point for me.

They have a tourism board. Wanna see some fā€™ed up Orwellian stuff? Read about how the tourism board does stuff. Itā€™sā€¦ a really perspective twisting thing to read an interview with an angry guy invested in bringing people back to a lovely border town which has so much less human trafficking and sexual slavery and decapitation that itā€™s just obviously a fine place now. Less. Itā€™s a matter of perspective I guess.

Aaaaigh!!!

1 Like

Seriously though, they sent her the friggin bill?!
Insult to injury.

1 Like

That was always part of the punishment. It wonā€™t pour otherwise.

2 Likes