Woman taunts snake

Quite true but i want this idiot to touch the tail of a snake she doesn’t know is poisonous.

Well that isn’t very nice. Making sounds and touch a tail should be punished by death?

I really do not like people taunting and causing distress to animals… okay, maybe not death but severe pain so she never does it again.

3 Likes

I think I’ll always regret drawing a camp counselor’s attention to a snake crossing the path. The counselor immediately clubbed it with a stick. Even though the snake turned out to be copperhead it would have just slithered off into the woods if it had been left alone.

And related to the badgers clip any time Ernest comes up I’m reminded of how much time Jim Varney spent cheering up kids with cancer, especially while he was battling cancer himself.

3 Likes

I really liked Jim Varney as a kid, and from what I read he was as super guy in real life.

She was really rude to the snake and I wish she hadn’t gotten up in the snake’s business but humans putting snakes in positions like this and then getting bitten are more excuse than some humans need to go out killing snakes minding their own business. Whether she knows the difference or not, I’m glad she wasn’t bitten. For the snakes’ sake.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Aw man, I just watched an hour of his commercials and outtakes and now I am kinda sad. I remember his short lived show as a kid and his first movie the most. And of course Slinky Dog in Toy Story.

Yes! Watching Toy Story 3 I was sad to know he wasn’t in it. And I loved his show too. Every time I get my hair cut I want to say, “Make me look like a Wall Street tycoon”.

And I’m tickled that some full episodes of his show are on YouTube.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.