Woman wearing a raspberry beret wanted by FBI for participating in J6 insurrection

I like it!

4 Likes

Wot?

2 Likes

the pic on the right looks like Aubrey Plaza. Is that wood milk in her bag?

1 Like

Kind of exciting that the Damned have a new album out… they were technically the first major punk band to have an album out in the UK… beat the Sex Pistols by a few months…

7 Likes

From Croydon, as you know, but it certainly explains the choice of band name.

2 Likes

As I’ve never been to Croyden, I’ll take your word for it!

1 Like

Couple generations of my family from there, it’s got a lot of history, but since the 70’s things haven’t reflected the potential it has, at all.

4 Likes

Probably not just true for Croyden either… or the UK… lots of places haven’t reflected the potential of their populations and communities since the 70s… I blame Reagan/Thatcher and them shoving the neo-liberal agenda down our throats…

6 Likes

For sure there’s a direct line between the two, but as you know, there’s a lot of fuckery that goes on while an empire crumbles, and what came before those two assholes was better, but far from as good as it should have been.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s part of my point: watch any movie or TV show, or read breathless “criti-hype” articles about surveillance, and you’d be forgiven for thinking every time your face is captured even incidentally and briefly on a camera somewhere, you’re just one “zoom in… enhance” from being instantly arrested (or, more likely, hassled). Kinda nice to learn it ain’t necessarily so.

1 Like

I have been told that the large number of people wearing black at the Capitol was proof that Antifa was behind the violence, though I provided the gentleman making that assertion with multiple images of Proud boys and similar groups dresses in black military cosplay. Wonder how he would interpret the pink beret. Typical French Communist false flag operation?

1 Like

If the FBI can track a person via a tshirt purchase at an ETSY store they can find this terrorist surely (and don’t call me shirley).

9 Likes

A fair number of January 6 people were caught because friends and family turned them in, or because they were dumb enough to brag about it on Tinder. She may have been smart enough to keep a low profile and/or have better relationships with those around her.

But if the FBI is putting her photo out there it’s more likely somebody will remember her.

3 Likes

Guess jacket, Dolce and Gabbana messenger bag, she wasn’t interested in a low profile.

7 Likes

Like a good chunk of the people the FBI is looking for I think she realized her mistake on or shortly after January 7th.

She’s still less likely to get turned in if she’s maintained a decent relationship with family and friends.

2 Likes

Is one of them bloody Martin Smith, of literary fame for not being Zaphod Beeblebrox?

1 Like

BTW, thanks for the earworm

That was better than the original :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s from the Sindh Regiment in Pakistan…
Military beret - Wikipedia

However deplorable her politics and other beliefs, she does seem to have a better fashion sense than your average insurrectionist.