Watch a Congressperson from Georgia describe her fear of Nancy Pelosi's "Gazpacho" police and their souper spy work

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2022/02/09/watch-a-congressperson-from-georgia-describe-her-fear-of-nancy-pelosis-gazpacho-police-and-their-souper-spy-work.html

8 Likes

Pelosi’s gazpacho police seen here:
Seinfeld Soup GIF

46 Likes

iu

28 Likes

“…the DC jail which is the DC gulag…”. Perhaps she meant to say ‘goulash’

47 Likes

Yes, I had to replay it to make sure she didn’t actually say “goulash”.

16 Likes

The screenshot of the tweet with gazpacho vs Gestapo helped, because I was stuck on trying to figure out how she even knew what gazpacho was in the first place. (Oh, just so you know, MTG, it’s supposed to be served cold. Although perhaps this could be turned into her very own “Gestapo Day.”)

16 Likes

Wow, this is next-level ignorance! Way to go, Empty G!

22 Likes

Given Pelosi’s heritage, I can understand her keeping a house Gazpacho secret. The family would want to be best known for its Minestrone, I imagine.

ETA: Minestrone is allegedly a secret weapon, sez NPR.

10 Likes

I, for one, am wary of Pelosi’s Monterey Jack-booted thugs

32 Likes

Those boots sound…impractical. :thinking:

21 Likes

obligs:

21 Likes

gazpacho

19 Likes

Pelosi is plotting to establish a Vichyssoise government headed by a puppet, Marshal Poutine.

47 Likes

Stack the food court!

37 Likes

Jesus Christ. She just says one dumb thing after another.

14 Likes
35 Likes

It’s a Freudian slip that shows even she thinks the US is a melting pot.

13 Likes

I had to make one…

The Gazpacho Police

25 Likes

Vladimir Putin’s name is Poutine when transliterated into French. It can make headlines in French newspapers, such as this one, more entertaining when you purposely misinterpret Poutine as poutine: “poutine is not a president, it has become a way of life.”

19 Likes

They aren’t sending their borscht.

40 Likes