Woman wearing a raspberry beret wanted by FBI for participating in J6 insurrection

Originally published at: Woman wearing a raspberry beret wanted by FBI for participating in J6 insurrection | Boing Boing

6 Likes

That’s not “raspberry-colored,” Mark; it’s pink.

Prince deserves better than to be associated with that fuckery.

35 Likes

If that’s a raspberry beret, it’s not quite ripe yet, which…fits.

[insert TMNT “Not Quite Ripe Yet” gif that is actually a gif and not some weird embed…]

ETA: ninja’d, of course, while searching for ninja gifs…

14 Likes

I’ve seen raspberry sorbets that light in color, but I agree with @Melizmatic and @HMSGoose.

For that matter so does Pink.

25 Likes

It looks like she was trying to be part of a “Revolution”

9 Likes

Indeed. Real raspberry berets were German army surplus, and you bought them at Ragstock in Uptown, Minneapolis.

19 Likes

My money is on: She has already returned to Russia.

14 Likes

Oh. So I was fashionable while doing my national service?

8 Likes

Only if was in the late 80’s/early 90’s and you were wearing it and your combat boots while off duty and otherwise out of uniform. :smirk:

17 Likes

Check and check!

13 Likes

Took me a second to put the appropriate rhythm to those lines! :joy:

7 Likes

What a dickhead.

Yeah, I wouldn’t fuck around misrepresenting Pink, she puts the “threat” in Triple Threat…

16 Likes

The only thing remotely encouraging about the J6 insurrection is that the populace still has more anonymity than one is led to believe by TV, movies, and companies selling surveillance. Because with a full-face shot and distinctive headwear (a pink beret is no garden-variety MAGA hat) conventional wisdom suggests this woman shoulda been rounded up before she left DC.

3 Likes

The initial response to the insurrection was to focus on actually defending the Capitol. The authorities didn’t get around to actually trying to arrest and prosecute most of the participants until much later.

7 Likes

It used to be white until she washed it with her MAGA hat.

22 Likes

Maybe a foreign student and already out of the country. Probably why she hasn’t popped up in any US facial recognition system yet.

2 Likes

Good hunting, FBI. Get 'em all.

4 Likes

Captain Sensible, is that you?

6 Likes

I think Captain Sensible is here right now…

5 Likes