Woman who divorced ghost warns against dabbling in spirituality

We’ve all been haunted by old relationships.

12 Likes

It was a dead end relationship.

18 Likes

Speaking of getting hitched to a ghost:

Are we hearing about these barmy people now simply because the internet has made back page news just as discoverable as front page news, or is having intimate relationships with ghosts a new thing?

2 Likes

is marrying a spectre really still in the realm of “dabbling” ?

3 Likes

If there is an afterlife, for the deceased, is there a way to get a restraining order against the living?
Perhaps a legal order to prevent summoning to the prime material plane.
We’re just getting one side of the story here.

1 Like

I wonder who her divorce lawyer is.

2 Likes

It was always there, in the tabloids. It’s just that the distinction between news and sensationalist/gossipy filler has somehow disappeared. Or at least faded.

1 Like

i’m guessing he stopped putting the romance in necromance.

9 Likes

Word is that the relationship faltered due to money. She only wanted to shop at the most expensive bootiques.

Seriously (or not), it must have been quite the communication issue to only be able to talk via Ouija board.

1 Like

The ghost was a pirate.

No Lawyers. They went to Arrrrrrbitration.-Image text

From the Venture Brothers: Season 1, Episode 6- Ghosts of the Sargasso.
Image Ghost Pirate Steve found at Fandom.com, final image made at imgflip.com

6 Likes

That’s the problem with dating a Necromancer, they’re always digging up old relationships.

12 Likes

they are so cryptic, too many skeletons in their closets if you ask me, and they always have a bone to pick with everyone.

better than dating a ghost though, they are always cutting eye holes in all the sheets.

5 Likes

Sorry she got suckered into this. One would think he’d be more transparent.

10 Likes

51Oijgg1EzL

and with cars

2 Likes

He was too fond of spirits.

7 Likes

Is this person an eccentric seeking attention, or should we be concerned for her?

1 Like

Wouldn’t she have had to divorce his estate?

3 Likes

Is there a hook-up site for that kind of thing?

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Dead men tell no tales.

8 Likes

Gozer the Gozerian… good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Thanks, Ray.

4 Likes