Woman who divorced ghost warns against dabbling in spirituality

Tell that to John Edward.

1 Like

I thought his first name was Fucking? i.e. Fucking John Eward.

How low do you have to be to use hustles like cold reading to make people think that they’re communicating with their loved ones?

4 Likes

Welcome to Crossing Over. My name is John Edward. What I’d like do do is just kind of go over some of my symbols, so when we start connecting you and your family or friends that are coming through/it will better help you understand what I am talking about. You are going to hear me talk about people being above you- thats older. Um… to your side that’s the same age. And below you would be younger. When I get their names I could be off by the way it sounds, but not the first part, the initial or what it kind-a sounds like. Your job is just to confirm and verify what’s coming through. Not to do your own reading. Not to your own session. Don’t reach for something to be what you want it to be. Just let it be what it is. Keep an open mind. I’m going to go where I’m being pulled.
Quick manual transcript from the video posted above.

So low. He means younger. It’s the coding and symbols you have to translate, because he couldn’t say older or younger.

I have run into all kinds of grifters. It is especially vile to pray on those who are desperate for help or to help. At the end of a close friend’s life, she desperately wanted to live on her own and work. The “certified life coaching” industry found her after, in true desperation, she trusted some people that had knowledge on what she should buy to help stop her cancer. I have strong feelings about the subject.

4 Likes

They never stood a ghost of a chance.
The spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.
Ok, I’ll see myself out now.

4 Likes

1 Like

This is getting awfully trendy.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.