Woman who is refused cigarette lights man's car on fire

I doubt it would go up a la Mad Max. Especially not newer gas tanks which have internal baffles. But it could still light the car on fire. Basically, if oxygen can get to the gas while it’s hot, it can combust. Since the whole station didn’t go up, and the burning gas on the ground peters out pretty quickly in the full video on YouTube, I’m guessing he was mainly concerned with turning off the pump. Quite possibly he pulled it out without meaning to as sticking one’s hand into fire isn’t an easy task.

1 Like

You know, I’ve always thought that Phineas Gauge and the Tamping Rods would be a great band name. Apparently, Phineas Gauge IS the name of a heavy metal band.

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/uJFOv4Z.gif

2 Likes

Someone who sets a car on fire like that is likely drugged out of her tits.

1 Like

Maaayyybee. Mental illness, including inability to control anger and/or impulses, can also cause that kind of behavior.

3 Likes

More likely she ran out of fucks to give at the same time she ran out of cigarettes.

1 Like

Yo, setting the gas station on fire with a cigarette lady, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Beyonce…

Smoke in front of a man? Heaven forbid!

My girlfriend just watched this and said, ‘I want some’.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.