Woman wins suit against New Jersey to use 8THEIST license plate

Fun fact.
Documented racist, lousy wrestler and all-round awful human being Hulk Hogan signs his tweets with his initials.

7 Likes

Terry Gene Bollea? TGB? That makes him sound like a supporter of nonCis living. :wink:

3 Likes

Huh…

22 Likes

16 Likes

I keep thinking the woman in the main article could have tried to say she believed in eight gods. How pious is that?

Alternatively, she could claim that she ate the International Service Team.

5 Likes

“Fucked up” kind of implies there was something accidental about it. “Deliberately and unconstitutionally abused their authority as agents of the state” would be a better description, and that certainly sounds like something they should be fired for.

9 Likes

So If they can get a Christian vanity plate, you should be able to get one that says SATAN, too. Or anything at all, if it’s plausibly expressing a religious sentiment.

Not that I would ever get a vanity plate. Anything that I would possibly want to put on it would translate to cop-speak as “pull this guy over and hassle him.”

9 Likes

Huh. I read that as “Hail Satan.”

4 Likes

#DRUNKY 

4 Likes

Especially those transubstantiationists. I hear they have got whole nests of 'em in New Jersey.

8 Likes

The whole Down With Cis thing was weird man. And I’m not even on tumblr because every time I join a social media platform it drives me insane.

1 Like

Oh, no - meta-cannibals!

1 Like

Octotheism is as valid as any other form of theism.

5 Likes

Also, getting back to the article, look at the other plates and variants that have been affected by this ruling. They fall into three separate categories, which suggests that the state of new Jersey had a further list of unconstitutionally banned plates, which this case uncovered.

5 Likes

#OICU812 

4 Likes

You do know that was Dean Martin’s plate?

4 Likes

God Sex: Lesbian/Gay?

2 Likes

I was actually thinking of this

Previous bb article re guy who had “drunk” as license plate.

1 Like