Woman with skull on stick leads police to corpse

One of my favorites from them:

And another. This one’s about 40’s jazz guitarist Al Casey, and features Andrew Bird on violin:

Here are two featuring Kat Whalen:

Edited because I attached the wrong video for the fourth video

4 Likes

Here is another one… for those times when you want to tell people to fuck off :wink:

ETA - and then you are like - fuck it, I don’t need them, cuz…

5 Likes

Holy shit - tell me this isn’t about Trump!

There’s a man going around town
Spreading lies
He’s the bad businessman
Does his business while he can
He just does his business bad.
He’s a clown
Gonna get bounced around
If he don’t keep his business underground
He’s a player
And every time he deals a round
It’s just a bad hand
What a bad man.
Beware of what he sells
Surely go straight to hell.
T’ ain’t no bottom in that wishing well.

8 Likes

What the hell is it with police and these elaborately indirect, passive-voiced descriptions?

Does it mean they already know a cop killed the person? Because when cops talk that way, they’re usually setting up exculpation or mitigation for the misdeeds of one of their “brothers in blue.”

She had a head and a body, took the head, wandered around with it, got caught, and now she lost the body too.

I guess she should have

:sunglasses:

Quit while she was ahead.

14 Likes

I must give her points for color-coordination and adherence to the majorette theme.

1 Like

And now she’s singing this song:

6 Likes

You know, she’d’ve done better just carrying it:

4 Likes

At the moment all the police have is a skull, a dead body & somebody that thought it was OK to stick an actual human skull on a cane, so it may be that the only criminal activity relates to the desecration of the corpse to make the sociopathic conversation starter if the person died of natural causes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

There must be something wrong with me. If I found skeletal remains somewhere and it somehow occurred to me to stick the skull on the end of my cane, I am not sure I’d be able to stop myself.

Somebody better keep an eye on me.

Oh, and as far as dancing bones go:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Hey, a little empathy wouldn’t go amiss here. Some people just don’t appreciate how hard it is for a homeless person to get a head.

18 Likes

Whew. Glad I’m not alone.

When it comes to mirth at the expense of a desecrated corpse, I don’t think one could go much farther than they did in last week’s episode of Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

Holy shit was that something to behold.

5 Likes

9 Likes

The morgue? I saw a still from that before I saw the show - and I was like - is that what I think it is?

It certainly was a sight - LOL. I bet they have a lot of fun making those shows.

4 Likes

Oh, it’s exactly what you think it is. I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the Starz network simply has no Broadcast Standards & Practices department whatsoever. That scene had it all: full frontal male nudity, Bruce Campbell’s head literally up somebody’s ass, an anus dentatus, great fart sounds, and spraying blood and shit. And Ash was worried about that big floppy dick getting in his face. There could be an argument that the scene illustrated the absurdity of Ash’s homophobia being stronger than any reasonable person’s necrophobia, but in any case, it was the ghastliest and funniest thing I’ve seen in a very, very long time. Maybe ever.

5 Likes

I don’t know which would have been more fun: being on the set, or being in the cutting room.

Kudos to Lee Majors for reading that script and agreeing to be in the episode anyway.

Wasn’t this a puzzle in Monkey Island?

5 Likes

http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/20090224

For anyone wondering

2 Likes