Women who'd never seen their vulvas given a mirror and a modesty screen

Since this came out threaded as a reply to me, I just wanted to point out that isn’t a quote from me, so I can’t answer the question. (Also, there’s a restaurant near me called El Adobe, and when I see you name it makes me think about food.)

Plenty of men feel inadequate with their member… However it would be quite the feat for them to have never even glanced at it (that said, being able to see it readily may be a factor in that insecurity; more opportunity for comparison).

Still no http://www.beautifuluvula.com/?

Whenever I look at featured still, I think this is an SNL skit, because that woman looks just Kenan Thompson in drag.

This webpage is not available
Unable to look up www.beautifuluvula.com.

can’t lookup maybe there is a mirror

6 Likes

“It provides an extremely convenient help to make inspection at home for
yourself, as well as a great convenient tool for investigating damages,
issues, and situation within a deep hole, pipe, or between rocks and
stones.”

Thank you for inspiring me to view my anus!

1 Like

My guess would be because it was the easiest way to give them privacy, while at the same time recording their reaction to seeing it for the first time.

pix or it didnt happen

That does make sense. But now I have other questions. Like: how did they find women who were comfortable enough to go into a building and be photographed by some guy telling them to look at the wrong part of their anatomy for the first time in their lives, and yet no effort was made to make them comfortable or even make it relatively easy for them to accomplish the task set for them?

Why not get it right (no matter how long it takes) and then edit out the non-essentials?

The big modesty screen wasn’t there to make them feel more comfortable? The ladies didn’t seem to have too much trouble figuring out how to use the mirror either. In some ways the amateurishness of the setup could be reassuring, it reinforced the idea that it’s an art project. It would have been way weirder to come in and find some specialty built device with a camera mounted at some Dutch angle.

1 Like

Political sexting scandals too: “Antonia Hooha was busted today sending endo-vag pics to a young intern…”

See below. It’s real…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.