Wonderful Thing of the Month contest

Happy leap dog everyone! Last month I made an exception and polled all six entries that were nominated. We have twelve this wonderful month, so please take a moment to review and punch that heart button for your very most favorites (they’re all good but I’m only polling five!). Poll will be posted Sunday, and it’s not too late to submit additional nominations.

4 Likes

@Mercenary_Garage declared it a Wonderful Thing, and I am in total agreement!

8 Likes
5 Likes

Good way to start March:

10 Likes

Here are the five most-loved BoingBoing articles from February:

• Casper the friendly Octopus
  • Zoozve of Venus
  • McKean Art on a Uke
  • Museum of Automata
  • Trad. Japanese Woodblock Art
0 voters
4 Likes
9 Likes

It was close, but Japanese woodblock creating really is a thing of wonder. Hard contest this month, they were all really good.
Natalie Dressed has been adding a lot of wonderful things lately and this trophy is for you!
heart1
TYVM @ClutchLinkey for suggesting this month’s winner! (and thanks everyone else too for a great month)

14 Likes
2 Likes

I declare this month’s winner now:

11 Likes

May have a contender, this one’s pretty great:

For anyone who’s sung the car karaoke version of this song, or had solo home dance parties, this dance troupe’s version nails it.

12 Likes

That was superlative!

5 Likes

“filled with wonderful things”, indeed!

10 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

hoo, yeah! i thought about that one, too! pop tart t rex, woderful thing!

6 Likes

as a sort of “postmaster”, myself, i find this story of another informal post office quite wonderful!

14 Likes

LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE FACES AND TINY BONES :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Due to some recent lifestyle changes I haven’t had as close an eye on the bbs as i’d like, so how fortunate it is to have all the best here to review! Regret to trim it to the top five, but that’s how it must be:

• Self-training mob of Corgis
  • Gotye-inspired interpretive dance
  • Roswell miniatures/curiosities
  • Pop-Tarts® wrapper T-Rex
  • Oceanlocked post office
0 voters
6 Likes
8 Likes