Wonderful Thing of the Month contest

augh, too early for me- misread as the Mouse to inevitably lose to the Blockbuster post. I mean, I would vote for the Blockbuster post (but I’ve recused myself from participating in the polls).

5 Likes

I’d like to nominate this:

Also small and cute… And very neat and tidy.

12 Likes

Clever and fun-- A genuinely enjoyable product brought into the world by plucky pickle pros. But it’ll be forgotten about by Valentine’s. I just want to hold onto this moment when the inevitable wave of horrible things that happen in February rolls in.

8 Likes

This is wonderful how is this not wonderful!

10 Likes
11 Likes

The new year always feels so slow until January is over. Have a pause if you please to consider 2024’s first nominations:

'24 can be wonderful too
  • Tidy Mouse! :mouse::notebook:
  • A Little Free bookstore Blockbuster :vhs:
  • Footprints made by a master embroiderer :footprints::snowflake:
  • V-day pickle arrangement :revolving_hearts::cucumber:
  • The Choo-choo barn :steam_locomotive:
  • June the dog, stick-twirler :dog:
0 voters
6 Likes

here to nominate a new one for february. i’ll aways choose the octopodes! this one is adorable!

8 Likes

Its actually…oh wait, you said it right. Carry on!

4 Likes

19 voters! There’s a new record, and they overwhelmingly support the little helper gnome among mice. We thank @Carla_Sinclair for gracing the front page with more than a cute animal, but a great story to go with it. I hope you like cheese!
Cheese-02-june

And a nod in the general direction of @Wayward who submitted the nomination (foreseen to be a shoo-in by @anothernewbbaccount ).

15 Likes

I love everything about this wonderful story.

12 Likes

icymi

As a bonus, the artist has their own webpage!

6 Likes

Definitely wonderful! (ETA: If you have an iPhone. Which I have. And I can’t stop looking at this.)

7 Likes

I nominate this specifically for the JC Penney one

6 Likes

Nominated:

10 Likes
7 Likes

I would like to nominate:

12 Likes
12 Likes

A bit long, perhaps, but even skipping through this video is a truly wonderful thing:

Especially the last 10 minutes where they get into the color blocks!

16 Likes

I almost let this slip by. It’s so good!

9 Likes

I almost missed this. Nominal nomination, normally. No?

11 Likes