From older news:

3 Likes
5 Likes

gift link

7 Likes

Is this about the Taliban?

/s not /s

2 Likes

Funny how no religion has a monopoly on trashing human rights, especially when the humans are

6 Likes

Funny how fundamentalists of any streak seem to be scared shitless of educated, independent women.

No wait, I meant depressing as fuck.

8 Likes

Exactly. But America’s Old Testament Christians will see one and not the other, for sure.

4 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
7 Likes

Pretty much explains that massive studio buying spree and the collapse that came afterward

4 Likes

BBC News - Suspected Russian spies held in major UK security investigation

5 Likes
2 Likes

Read that as Embraer Group, and was very confused why aircraft manufacturers had gone into the gaming sector.

2 Likes

Embarrassing to say the least. A green party minister having to dump fuel twice isn’t a good look (or thing) either.

I don’t know what that says about the German government. I still prefer this to the brash flashiness of certain other leaders, but maybe it’s time to buy or lease a new one, folks?

Also, lease a freaking private jet and get her there. Completely abandoning the trip must be quite the diplomatic affront?

1 Like

Didn’t NZ have a similar problem recently?

Nonetheless I think they need to start doing some of these remotely. Ministers being frequent flyers all the time isn’t a great look.

My campaign to rewind the car park of the Irish parliament doesn’t look like it’s taking off either. How can we expect our governments and delegates to take public and active travel seriously if they have turned the grounds of the old aristo house in the middle of the capital into a big car park?

6 Likes

In that case they might as well not do them at all. Nobody needs a foreign minister to visit for a photo opportunity and the tour of a local factory. The real work is being done by civil servants who are probably doing 90% of their work with their counterparts remotely anyway and travel in coach or business class the rest of the time.

5 Likes
8 Likes