World Politics

They take gyros very seriously over there

3 Likes

I suspect it has less to do with gyros and more to do with Greek nationalism and Pope Francis’ focus on peaceful coexistence in global affairs.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Japan is very welcoming to tourists and expats from rich countries, but there’s a whole other system for people from South America, Africa and South and Southeast Asia. More hoops to jump through just to enter the country and much harsher penalties for overstaying.

5 Likes

frustrated frustration GIF

5 Likes

Kiev:

Raleigh

11 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Let’s hope they can deliver on more than style, but given they’re chained to the sadomonetarism of the FDP, I doubt it.

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Robinson’s obsession with LGBTQIA people signals (to me) that the odds are that he’s closeted. Start the countdown.

2 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

In life continues to be shitty for pregnant women news

9 Likes
9 Likes

I don’t know… doesn’t seem like that’s something people should be memeing about… I’m pretty sure that if they do invade, this is going to become a continent-wide war pretty quickly.

1 Like

And then there can be memes about that. Just think about all the gold we missed during the last few wars!

index

Jokes are the new serious, you know, because nothing matters any more. :expressionless:

7 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes