World Politics

30 Rock Eye Roll GIF by TV Land Classic

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Which would, of course, be totally outrageous. I mean, deploying troops so close the US border and so-called sphere of influence. Why on earth would Putin think that something like that is OK?

Oh, right:

12 Likes
4 Likes

Don’t tell me you haven’t heard this one before. So Hugo Boss has been doing business genocide doers…

5 Likes
1 Like

While I appreciate their support for Puerto Rican independence; isn’t that really their decision?

2 Likes

Ditto Guam

1 Like
8 Likes

putin kiss GIF

6 Likes

Pssst. That’s code for homophobia.

11 Likes
11 Likes

Lemme see if this works:

https://rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-17&sec=full_disk&x=4128&y=15648&z=2&angle=0&im=12&ts=1&st=20220115030032&et=20220115174032&speed=130&motion=loop&maps[borders]=white&lat=0&p[0]=geocolor&opacity[0]=1&pause=0&slider=-1&hide_controls=1&mouse_draw=0&follow_feature=0&follow_hide=0&s=rammb-slider&draw_color=FFD700&draw_width=6

3 Likes

accusing season 7 GIF

1 Like
6 Likes
7 Likes

A state ran think tank in China is using fears about the metaverse to um… back a Beijing crackdown on ‘virtual idols’ (which can be broadly categorized as vtubers, vocaloid and other such things).

I guess a couple of bureaucrats there are still butthurt/worried/bitter/scared about the time a profane dragon lady merely read the word “Taiwan” when showing off her YouTube analytics on her stream.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I suspect it’s more a case of the Cult of Personality cannot allow competition. Thou shalt have no gods before Xi.

5 Likes