World Politics

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

That’s not good… Sending good thoughts your way this election cycle, then!

6 Likes

Obrigado. Thanks.

More than a political party/movement, Bolsonarism is a state of mind/spirit. The Future is challenging.

9 Likes

Yeah… I don’t like this future. They promised us flying cars and androids and replicators… what did we get - more fascism! We didn’t order this!!!

7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

In the midst of chaos, pain and suffering, there are always criminals capable of profiting from the most absurd crimes.

5 Likes

I actually do remember a lot of visions of the future having more fascism…but they were mostly there for heroes to keep in check by punching them on the moon, or the things like that.

7 Likes

True… But you still had stuff like flying cars, androids, etc, etc, even in a dystopia. We got the dystopia with none of the “futuristic” stuff.

7 Likes

17 Likes
1 Like
8 Likes
3 Likes

Something something privilege equality oppression feels?

3 Likes

I already posted that @BakaNeko! :laughing: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I know!

Last night we had the last presidential debate before the election next sunday.

The political show was broadcast by Rede Globo the biggest Brazilian television network and lasted more than three hours. As I had to wake up early today, I didn’t even try to watch it.

Unfortunately It seems nobody really wanted to debate. There was even a fake orthodox Priest attacking Mr Lula and the só called communist menace.

The Brazilian Orthodox Churches say that Mr. Kelmon isn’t a real Priest. Despite supposedly trying to get elected, the priest was considered to be a mere helper to Mr. Bolsonaro.

He was designated as a candidate by his party, as apparently the original candidate and party leader was barred from running for president by electoral justice because he was convicted and imprisoned for corruption.

It seems this debate didn’t boost Mr. Bolsonaro’s candidacy as Mr. Lula keeps the lead in the latest polls.

7 Likes

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Good luck to Lula! i’m glad he made a come back after getting thrown in jail.

6 Likes

Thread. Long scary thread of Putin.

Also - Gotta bring in trans people, Vlad?

6 Likes
5 Likes