World's greatest toilet installation

Now THAT’s thinking outside the (thunder)box. Could really help with those… difficult moments.

Excellent idea. Take it to Shark Tank.

3 Likes

You can get one for your model railroad:

7 Likes

Moonlight.

4 Likes

I’ll take what’s in the box.

1 Like

Look out below!

3 Likes

Other bottoms.

6 Likes

At least there’s a wall to lean on if you’re ill, and going to be sitting there a long while.

2 Likes

That’s some half-assed work.

5 Likes

And that item probably has a number between 1 and 10,000.

1 Like

One’s a bidet?

On the ceiling, of course.

7 Likes

Not a lot of bidets in Texas fast-food burger joints!

Edit: well, not deliberately. Some of those tankless toilets get pretty splashy if the water pressure is above average.

3 Likes

I feel better about the one I just put in now. It is a little off center because of the underfloor structure, but not as bad as this, by a long shot

2 Likes

Had that exact setup in an apt we rented in SF. My take was that it was perfect for a case of food poisoning.

A friend who camped where there were sometimes outhouse facilities with back-to-back seating described them as “pilot & bombardier” configuration.

3 Likes

Perfect set up for dropping bombs.

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

They got French fries.

1 Like

Bizarre. I just read this like 2 weeks ago.

I’m old enough to have grown up with no walls between the stalls in school toilets (and the swimming unit of PE was done sans suits). It seems odd in retrospect.

2 Likes

Does the term “thundermug” mean anything to anyone? Here where I live there was a certain little area of streets that had no sewer service at all. Yes, that’s right, they -all- had outhouses in the backyard up until 1970 or so. And under my Gramma’s bed was an overly large porcelain pot with a lid, for when it was too cold to go out to the outhouse.
You kids have it too easy.

1 Like