World's greatest toilet installation

Nightmare toilet: Houston’s Galleria has a Men’s room right off the skating rink downstairs. There are no partitions, except a cinderblock-type wall about two feet high between the stools. And every one of them is clearly visible from the rink if someone opens the door.

I had to go so bad one day. Right up until I saw that.

Having it All The homeowner wanted a shower in a half-bath, but didn’t want to cut the concrete slab and add the drain. Next best thing? Build the shower around the toilet.
Brodie Brown
Browntree... Something to Think About  You’ll need to sit sideways to use the toilet and long legs to get to the shower, but there’s a great view of the den from the toilet…
Steve Shawn Campbell
Memphis... Watch the Spray Poor man’s bidet?
Brion Grant
Northland home Inspections, Inc.
Flagstaff, Ariz.
Courtesy of the ASHI Reporter and This Old House

At least that one makes some historical sense. Before modern synthetic textiles (nylon, lycra), swimsuits were knitted out of wool. Fine in a lake or the ocean, but stray fibers do not play well with swimming pool equipment. I assume it just took a while for school rules to catch up with technology.

1 Like

My generation was the first to have swim class in suits. I am still a little surprised by this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.