World's worst proposal: staged kidnapping and violence leaves girlfriend hysterically sobbing (video)

Good call.

8 Likes

This proposal endorsed by Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson

9 Likes

Ti Amo by Umberto Tozzi.

Anyone capable of manipulating his girlfriend like this is capable of fooling his dumb friends that this was a good idea.

5 Likes

Though, there’s a good idea in that. To get him back, as a prank, she should totally fake her death, move out of state, and then live her entire life without him.
ETA: and then show up at his funeral, and say
“gotcha!”.

8 Likes

Which is an enormous red flag right there.

This. It is putting so much pressure on women that she can’t consent to the proposal anyway. There’s only two viable choices, say yes, or face the consequences of ending the relationships on the spot. Which is dangerous, because the women can never know what that idiot will do to her when he feels humiliated.

Now that’s going to be one happy marriage.

People who witness such a scene should seriously consider kicking the guy in the nuts before he can propose inquire whether he really intends to pressure his girlfriend into saying yes in a public place.

6 Likes

A public proposal can be ok if both parties previously discussed and agreed to get married and discussed how one would like to have a surprise public proposal. It can be a discussion with no details to preserve the surprise, just checking in to make sure the person being proposed to would be down with that. I think all proposals should wait until all parties have had several discussions and decided to get married. Even a private completely surprising proposal is a bad idea.

As for the video. I find myself hoping it is fake. If not, the woman needs to get out of the relationship and look into a restraining order. This is beyond fucked up.

9 Likes

Russia you say? Well, I am shocked. Just shocked.
High Quality Im Shocked GIF

And why would you smash up your own car? This feels more like a warning - like… what would’ve happened if she said no?

1 Like

Poland, I think. At least what they speak in the beginning sounds Polish to me, and I think the car has a Polish number plate. Definitely an EU country one. Also, the whole habitus of the people is more Central European than Eastern.

5 Likes

It was in Poland, and the song is Italian.

4 Likes

Yeah, the music isn’t Russian, nor is what they are speaking. I caught a sound here and there of Slavic-sounding words, but not enough to figure it out. It sounded like the prospective groom said “Klassno!” At the end, which is used as the equivalent of ‘cool’ or ‘great’ in some Slavic languages, notably Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish. Also, the licence plate doesn’t look Russian. It could be an EU plate of some sort, from what I could make out.

1 Like

Welcome to the BBS

3 Likes

This is RFKjr grade stupid.

3 Likes

In that case he didn’t film himself pranking his girlfriend about a kidnapping so much as film himself committing a kidnapping.

2 Likes

Well, he only got so far as staging his own “kidnapping” (I suppose her also being abducted was an implied immediate possibility), but either way, all he was doing was traumatizing his girlfriend for the clicks.

2 Likes

yeah I guess. It just feels like bringing someone into a situation like that and making them think it is real is kind of also doing the thing? But yeah I take your point. The whole things is creepy as hell.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.