Worst-case scenario places Judith Basin County, Montana as our last redoubt against the virus

I figured out you can just do an engine search for the title of the article, and find several free aggregate news sites that post the articles from the NYT.

6 Likes

As it happens I do have an unfinished short story about Santa Claus being deposed and summarily executed Ceacescu style on Dec 26.

10 Likes

Just as long as it’s consentual.
I’m still conflicted on whether The Ears turn me on or off, though.

3 Likes

Nothing is free in a capitalist system.

5 Likes

This is one of those “eats shoots and leaves” situations. The grandparent should have read “What, do you think you’re going to be eating Edith?!”.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Oh God, don’t give Rob any ideas.
This would be a perfect initiation rite.

[Cue “Doesn’t matter, had sex!” meme.]

5 Likes

Right.

Like those elves could ever elect a leader without the Strong Handed Whip Of Kringle to show them the way.

2 Likes

CleverMetallicGnat-max-1mb_phixr

4 Likes

So the elf sex death cult has a branch in Hollis, Queens?

3 Likes

Yes, really.

4lk

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ginger elves are a known moral outlier.

3 Likes

elfears2_phixr

9 Likes

OT: Ears? What’s that about?
Can’t we just have sex and get along?

3 Likes

If you don’t like the idea of elfsex, just pretend they are Vulcans going through pon-farr.

8 Likes

pNGuqEG

12 Likes

E.T. == Extremely Tumescent

2 Likes

FYI, I looked into this and whoever told her that is the policy is full of sh$&. If your friend is so inclined, she should ask the small minded bureaucrat to show her where, exactly, in the employee manual that particular policy is. Hint: it isn’t.

2 Likes

I will run it by her and see what she says. She’s not online right now but i left her a message asking for details

4 Likes